Redefine STEM education using IoT technology. Facilitate Design Based Learning, meet state and federal education standards for STEM, and build you own hands-on, custom IoT projects and experiments - no coding required and all hardware included. Hardware is banana-plug based, color-coded, and easy to use for little hands - a major improvement over delicate GPIO pins.
Each Smart Kit includes:
- Edjro Smart Hub - Wi-Fi enabled microcomputer for interfacing with sensors, processing sensor data, and streaming it to IoTeach Cloud
- Banana plug based sensors and cables
- soil moisture
Edjro Smart Kit functionality is enabled by our IoTeach Cloud platform (licensing included, no recurring licensing costs). IoTeach Cloud enables lessons by ingesting sensor data and processing it for visualization by users. This enables teachers to deliver hands-on IoT-based STEM lessons without the need to code.
The IoTeach Cloud License enables access to:
- Edjro-created lesson content (projects and experiments) that is mapped to STEM education standards.
- IoTeach Community: community-driven lesson content (projects and experiments) that is mapped to STEM education standards.
- "Design Your Own Lesson" module for creation of custom lesson content. This lesson content can be tagged to STEM standards and shared via IoTeach Community
Filament Starter Kit (Coming Soon)
Hardware carries a limited 1-Year warranty. Any hardware that fails within 1 year of receipt and is not a result of misuse will be replaced, shipping and handling included.